ME..
+ AngDunHao..
+ 16..
+ 27oct89..
+ acs(i)..
loves..
+ slping..
+ computer..
+ music..
+ you..
wishlists..
+ new laptop..
+ good results for os..
+ grand piano..
+ you..
memories..
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011
01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011
Sunday, June 19, 2005 me..
Bored....
haha... so bored now... decided to blog =) yea... today did quite alot of stuff la... woke up at 9.. too lazy to move... so stayed in bed for around 2 more hours =)... den went to my cousin's house for my granddad death anniversary... quite long ago already la.. stayed there for lunch....den went for my piano lesson le la... haha..
ME PASSED MY GRADE 8 THEORY!!! got 70 =X... haha.. so lucky.. so happy... but lose to shane.... hee... he got 82 =XxXx.. trash me upside down.... =X... den later went out... went for some cristofori piano fair.. gosh... their grand piano... pathethic lei.. den de sales gal say until lyk very good.... my mum think she is cute =_+!!
den walked around la... (junction8).. den went to eat dinner.. time fly very fast sia... haha...
dinner nt bad la.. maybe juz dat i hungry.. den went home and watch rush hour 2 =X.. haha... moi and my dad laugh lyk dunno wad... den my mum say we crazy =XxXx.. HAPPY FATHERS DAY =X... haha... i now doing de vjc personal statement thing.. this is how it goes...
"I am musically inclined. I can play the piano and guitar excellently. Apart from that, i am learning the violin and the cello from my fellow friends. I have obtained the associate in piano performance (ATCL). Furthermore, I am taking the Music Elective Programme. As the section leader and student conductor of the ACS(I)Guitar Orchestra, I have learnt to lead and conduct the orchestra.I believe I can be able to contribute alot to the school."
HAHA....... all bullshit hor? sounds damn ego... =/... yea.... tml going to submit le... means one stress down... haha.... finally a break from my mum =X... phew.... heeXx..... i am going to be so busy next week.. den school finally reopen.
k la... i zao le... write pretty lot le... biebie...
Sunday, June 19, 2005
leave a msg =)
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |